1 - The Straight From one end to the other, first over the line wins
2 - Centre circle Maggots released from the centre circle. First one inside a corner wins.
3 - Middle for diddle Five maggots are placed either end. 1st two into the centre of lane wins.
4 - Corner stormer 10 per corner. Gates up at the same time. 1st inside the centre circle wins.
5 - Straight with a mate Multiple maggots per lane. The first two over the red line wins.
6 - Pipe scramble One maggot down centre pipe,where will it come out?
7 - Down and back Five runners per lane, 1st through the chicane and back wins
8 - Which way to go Maggot sieve over the centre circle. The most landing in a corner wins
9 - Race coming soon
10 - Spin and drop Multiple maggots dropped onto spinning plate. Most landing in a corner wins
FINAL - Munch a loser Buy a racing maggot. Winner gets double money BUT LOSER EATS THEIR MAGGOT!
* To join in, simply place a bet on numbers 1, 2, 3 or 4 for each race.
* All numbered races are £1 a bet. FINAL race is £2 a bet.
* Any person blowing, or tampering with a maggot or the racing board, will have his/her bet
forfeit and that race may become void.
* In the event of a dispute, a short straight race may be used to decide the outcome.
* To avoid any dispute, the person laying the bet must write his/her own name in the
column of the number to be bet on.
* The winning number will be announced after the race.
* The emphasis is on the person laying the bet to claim any winnings ASAP and all winnings
must be claimed before the start of the FINAL race or they are considered void.
* 50% will be divided to the winning number, 50% to the tote.
* Prize rounded up to nearest 5p.
* Anyone trying to paint go-faster strips on a maggot will have his head examined
(because it's already been tried and doesn’t work!)
The Maggot Masters decision is final